MATCHA NICE CREAM
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1-2 tablespoons matcha (unsweetened, cooking grade)
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- squeeze of lemon
- 1 tablespoon vodka (optional - to help texture once it’s frozen)
- pinch of salt
- Make sure the bowl of your ice cream maker has been in the freezer for at least 12 hours, 24 is best.
- Whisk ingredients together until smooth. (If your matcha is lumpy, you can strain the mixture before putting it into your ice cream maker). Pour into your ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturers directions. Pour into a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 1-2 hours to firm up a bit.
- If your ice cream has frozen over night, let it sit at room temp for 15 minutes to soften again.